Monday, August 28, 2023

29 August 2023 2.36pm Beverly Hill Phase 3 - Konferensi PMM 44

Here am I, taking some time off, just to be alone, interceding for my girls rather being there physically. Yesterday evening, during 1st session, my heart was so sceptical, I was sarcastically thinking of how WOW-ed this conference is and despite so many students, why Sabah is still so poor spiritually? The Lord rebuke me.....and asked me to fast and pray for them. I was reluctant, but Ps Daniel message confirmed to me, Mark 9:29. My heart was unrest, throughout the conference, it is just I do not know who can I share with....Lord, You know my heart best....so please grant me discernment and wisdom of what and how should I do....I know You are great....I pray that you will be gracious and pull me out of spirit of comparison. Help me to be who I am and be a proud daughter of Yours.

I know this is a season of quietness, where I should zipped my mouth, and just continue to trust You. There are many plans and desire ahead...but Lord, what is it that You are calling me to do ? Help me Lord, to understand Your calling. Help me to unload everything to You Abba! How long should I bear this burden? I just wish there would people who would understand what I am thinking, but I know I am unique and there is none would understand, and I know You will reveal Your plan to me.

My one desire...Lord revive these kids of mine. I stand in the gap for them, I come before the throne room of God and present them before Abba, that by the blood of Christ, they will be protected, emotionally, spiritually, physically. Lord I cried out to You on behalf of this state of Sabah, vindicate Your people, let revival happen in this place Abba! Thank You Jesus....You are good :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment